This site was previously owned by Andean Labor Institute and education(ILA). It was a non-profit public body; which made up of several countries in Latin America. Their headquarter was based in Peru. Below is their physical address.
Andean Labour Institute ; ILA ; All Rights Reserved ; 2005
Av Paseo de la República No. 3832. ; Office 502, Lima 27 ; Peru
About the Andean Labour Institute
It was established in order to carry out research; training and education; information dissemination; as well as counseling organized workers of the member countries of the Cartagena Agreement. The Andean Labour Advisory Council; which was part of the Agreement, to achieve the objectives of integration.
However, the ILA was also a technical body of the Andean Labor Advisory Council for issues facing the integration; or perhaps derivatives and emerging from that process.
Nonetheless, I’ve undertaken the task of rebuilding this website. I decided to publish interesting posts; which touch on the welfare of workers as well as labor unions. You can access the content by clicking the topics below.
In that sense, the Andean Labour Education Institute outlined their mandates; as can be seen below:
- Promote and coordinate the implementation of research work of general; specific and applied training; also dissemination programs on various aspects of Andean integration; as well as with other Latin American integration processes.
- Compromising efforts relating to consultation with the labor sector of the Andean countries; for the benefit of their people to achieve the goals of integration.
- Cooperate in the activities of the Central Trade Union Confederations and member countries of the Cartagena Agreement; on all aspects related to domestic labor problems; oriented towards integration.
- Conduct studies and analysis of economic and social problems of each country in the different branches of economic activity; with a view to the integration of the Andean subregion.
- Support; promote and develop programs; projects; studies; as well as activities that enable more training of workers of the Member Countries of the Cartagena Agreement; in accordance with the actions to be taken by the Andean Labor Advisory Council; with reference to the integration process.
- Conferences; meetings; seminars; symposia; courses; workshops; round tables and any other form of training events; training and dissemination on the problematic socio; labor integration; as well as edit and disseminate these experiences; research and relevant information.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other similar institutions in the region and beyond to better fulfill corporate objectives.
- Promote; agree; receive and provide national and international institutional purposes applicable to technical cooperation.
Click here to go to the first article about Unfair Dismissal.